• If you would like to support our site, please subscribe to our Youtube channel. We are aiming to get 1,000 subscribers so it can start earning money English Forum on Youtube

IELTS WRITING ESSAY-2 - lawbreakers should be sent to prison

Welcome to EnglishForum.com!
Are you ready to improve your English? Sign up free today!

Israfil Sikder

Feb 22, 2021
Some people think that lawbreakers should be sent to prison. However, others think that better talents among those should be made to work. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Although it is sometimes thought that the transgressor should be faced with punishment, others believe that the perpetrator has some significant qualities, and we must use them to mitigate our needs. This essay intends to analyse both perspectives. In my opinion, I consider that lawbreakers should be faced with punishments.

On the one hand, there are numerous reason why the lawbreakers should be faced with punishments, firstly if our government or legal enforcement organization cannot take any kind of action against them, they can feel motivated to involve another crime. For example, the biggest criminals cannot be made within one day. Most of the criminals start their career with a small kind of crime even most of the crimes are connected to income thus when they cannot get any kind of punishments they will be motivated and choose this dark world as their subsistence.

On the other hand, it is often believed that the government should use the talent made by any perpetrator. Admittedly, I will agree with the given statement, for instance in this technological era it is often believed that the more technologically advanced a country is, the more developed it is. Therefore when enforcement organization find any kind of cybercriminals they must be used there talent to improve the technology. While this approach can be proven beneficial up to some extend.

In my perspective, I think the lawbreakers must experience their punishments. If the government take action against then in the next they did not like to do this and they must be aware of their mistake.

In conclusion, while some people believe that the lawbreakers should take punishments, others think we should use the transgressor talent. In my opinion, both arguments have their own ethos however the lawbreakers should be faced with punishments.

**PLEASE SIR EVALUATE MY ESSAY**

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

englishgeek

Sep 23, 2020
Although it is sometimes thought that the transgressor should be faced with punishment, others believe that the perpetrator has some significant qualities, and we must can use them to mitigate our needs. This essay intends to analyse both perspectives. In my opinion, I consider that lawbreakers should be faced with appropriate punishments.

On the one hand, there are numerous reason why the lawbreakers should be faced with punishments, firstly if our government or legal enforcement organizations cannot take any kind of action against them, they can feel motivated to involve carry out another crime. For example, the biggest criminals cannot be made within one day. Most of the criminals start their career with a small kind of crime even most of the crimes are connected to income thus when they cannot get any kind of punishments they will be motivated and choose this dark world as their subsistence.

On the other hand, it is often believed that the government should use the talent made by any perpetrator. Admittedly, I will agree with the given statement, for instance in this technological era it is often believed that the more technologically advanced a country is, the more developed it is. Therefore when enforcement organizations find any kind of cybercriminals they must be used there their talent to improve the technology. While this approach can be proven beneficial up to some extent.

In my perspective, I think the lawbreakers must experience their punishments. If the government takes action against then in the next they did not like to do this and they must be aware of their mistake (the sentence needs to be rewritten).

In conclusion, while some people believe that the lawbreakers should take punishments be punished, others think we should use the transgressor talent. In my opinion, both arguments have their own ethos merits, however, the lawbreakers should be faced with punishments.

Feedback

I would suggest avoiding, 'On one hand.. On the other hand..' It sounds memorized/formulaic.

I feel there is not much substance to your essay unfortunately. Maybe using some specific examples would help.

Sometimes for example 'computer hackers' who commit crimes sometimes help police and companies to find other computer hackers or improve their system's security.