• If you would like to support our site, please subscribe to our Youtube channel. We are aiming to get 1,000 subscribers so it can start earning money English Forum on Youtube

IELTS Writing Task-2 (Please evaluate my essay)

Welcome to EnglishForum.com!
Are you ready to improve your English? Sign up free today!

Faysal

Dec 22, 2020
TOPIC: Students should pay their full university fees themselves as they benefit from having university studies and not the society as a whole. To what extend do you agree or disagree?

Education is the backbone of a nation. It teaches us how to recognize and utilize our skills and use them for a job or business. These skills can be used for betterment of the society, our country and the entire world. Some believe that students should pay the full tuition fee as they benefit the most from university education. I disagree with the notion. I firmly believe that along with the students, the society also benefits from tertiary education. Therefore, the government and the student should share the tuition fees equally.

Education is the basic requirement nowadays. There is no doubt that the whole society benefits if majority of people receive higher education. There was a recent research among the countries of Europe, those countries give the opportunity to study for free are more developed compared to other countries also there economic rising so fast. At present all developing countries has been a strong effort to rise the education level of the society by putting as much as money on education institution. Without enough education professionals, such as doctors, teachers, scientists, and engineers, developing country cannot go ahead.

Furthermore, All great leaders of this world, scientists, doctors and engineers are educated people. Therefore, we can see that education also helped shape the modern world as we can see it today. Nevertheless, most of the students come from middle classes and it's really hard to afford their fees for their parents moreover some students who come from impoverished family background cannot afford to pay. This problem is can be overcome by government intervention like to provide scholarship and education lone.

On the other hand, there is also a strong argument that individual benefit so much from tertiary education that they should be expected to pay for it. Doctors, lawyers, accountants and engineer have some of the highest income in the societies. But I strongly believe that a nation never be succeed without the great leaders and most of the leaders come from higher education society. So, I strongly believe that government should encourage also financially help peoples to there education.

To reiterate, it can be said, that today the modern is becoming increasingly complex and knowledge, there is know doubt that tertiary education is necessary both for the whole society and for individuals. It is probably impossible to decide whether the individual or the society benefits from tertiary education, but since both benefit.

englishgeek

Sep 23, 2020
Education is the backbone of a nation. It teaches us how to recognize and utilize our skills and use them for a job or business. These skills can be used for the betterment of the society, our country, and the entire world. Some believe that students should pay the full tuition fee as they benefit the most from university education. I disagree with the notion. I firmly believe that along with the students, the society also benefits from tertiary education. Therefore, the government and the students should share the tuition fees equally.

Education is the a basic requirement nowadays. There is no doubt that the whole society benefits if the majority of people receive higher education. There was a recent research done among the countries of Europe, those the countries which give the opportunity to study for free are more developed and have faster-growing economies to compared with other countries also there economic rising so fast. At present, all developing countries has have been making a strong effort to rise raise the education levels of the society by putting as much as money as possible on into education institutions. Without enough education professionals, such as doctors, teachers, scientists, and engineers, developing countryies cannot go ahead progress.

Furthermore, Aall great leaders of this world, scientists, doctors and engineers are educated people. Therefore, we can see that education has also helped shape the modern world as we can see it today. Nevertheless, most of the students come from are middle classes and it's really hard for their parents to afford their the fees, moreover, some students who come from impoverished family backgrounds cannot afford to pay at all. This problem is can be overcome by government intervention like to provideing scholarships and education lone loans.

On the other hand, there is also a strong argument that individuals benefit so much from tertiary education that they should be expected to pay for it themselves. Doctors, lawyers, accountants and engineers have some of the highest income levels in the societies. But I strongly believe that a nation can never be succeed without the great leaders and most of the leaders have come from higher educational backgrounds society. So, I strongly believe that governments should encourage also and financially help assist peoples to there with their education.

To reiterate, it can be said, that today the modern world is becoming increasingly complex and knowledge, there is know no doubt that tertiary education is necessary both for the whole society and for individuals. It is probably impossible to decide whether the individual or the society benefits from tertiary education, but since both benefit.