Mock IELTS speaking exam

Welcome to EnglishForum.com!
Are you ready to improve your English? Sign up free today!

englishgeek

Sep 23, 2020
I am looking for people interested in doing a free mock IELTS speaking exam. I am an English teacher from Australia and recently completed IELTS teacher training. I plan on doing mock IELTS speaking exams online. The video will be uploaded to Youtube, so you would need to feel comfortable with that. I won't ask for your full name and I won't include your name in the video if you prefer not. A nickname would be fine also.

I plan to use Zoom for the mock exam, so you would need to install that (it's free). You would need to have a good internet, a quiet place for the exam and preferably use a headset to make the recording clear. I would like to record video also, so you should have a webcam and have good lighting in your room.

If this sounds good, please schedule a time here:

Or PM me with any questions. If you would like to arrange a time outside of my calendar, please let me know so if we can possibly arrange another time.

I would appreciate it if you could subscribe to my channel also to help me get started (even if there is no content yet!)

englishgeek

Sep 23, 2020
The first videos have been uploaded. Please take a look and let me know what you think.