• If you would like to support our site, please subscribe to our Youtube channel. We are aiming to get 1,000 subscribers so it can start earning money English Forum on Youtube

Task-2 some people say that too much attention and resources are given to protect wild animals and birds. To what extent do you agree or disagree with

Welcome to EnglishForum.com!
Are you ready to improve your English? Sign up free today!

Faysal

Dec 22, 2020
Animal extinction has become a matter of concern. Therefore, some people opine that there has been a great hue and cry over money and efforts being spent on conservation of wild animals and birds. However, I disagree with this notion. I firmly believe that plans to protect wildlife are in fact plans to protect man.

There are numerous reason for saving wild animals and birds. The first and foremost is that species are part of our ecological chain. The removal of a single species can set of a chain reaction affecting many others also there are many species can affect us directly or indirectly. For instance, many bat species that are becoming extinct. Such bats help keep the insect population in control. If these bat species die then the insect will increase a lot and destroy our crops. So , we will nothing to eat. In addiction, many animals like rodents help in the dispersal of plants. By protecting endangered animals we ensure not only there survival but also the biodiversity that is necessary for the ecological health of the planet.

Secondly, wild animals provide many valuable substances such as medicine and fur. The horn of the rhinoceros has medical value and the fur of the mink is very valuable. The recreational viewing of animals at zoos also a source of revenue. Thus, the financial value of wild species is important to the economy of many nation.

To sum up, the resources spent on these animals and plants, are well justified. Wildlife is mother nature's greatest treasure. To protect it, we must take every measure.

englishgeek

Sep 23, 2020
Animal extinction has become a matter of concern. Therefore, some people opine that there has been a great hue and cry over money and efforts being spent on conservation of wild animals and birds. However, I disagree with this notion. I firmly believe that plans to protect wildlife are in fact plans to protect man.

There are numerous reasons for saving wild animals and birds. The first and foremost is that species are part of our ecological chain. The removal of a single species can set off a chain reaction affecting many others. Also there are many species that can affect us directly or indirectly. For instance, there are many bat species that are becoming extinct. Such bats help to keep the insect population in under control. If these bat species die then the insect population will increase a lot and destroy our crops. So, we will have nothing to eat. In addiction, many animals like rodents help in the dispersal of plants. By protecting endangered animals we ensure not only their survival but also the biodiversity that is necessary for the ecological health of the planet.

Secondly, wild animals provide many valuable substances such as medicine and fur. The horn of the rhinoceros has medical medicinal value and the fur of the mink is very valuable. The recreational viewing of animals at zoos is also a source of revenue. Thus, the financial value of wild species is important to the economy of many nations.

To sum up, the resources spent on these animals and plants, are well justified. Wildlife is mother nature's greatest treasure. To protect it, we must take every measure we can.

Feedback

Good job and some interesting ideas. Great rang of vocabulary and sentence structures. I would give it a score of 7.5.